Thursday, March 8, 2012

Not so shabby shower gift


So last weekend Gavin and I went to a wedding shower for Chad’s cousin Tara. There was a mix up with the gift buying situation… Nancy, Jessica, and I were going in on something together and none of us bought the gift… oops. So at about 8:30 the night before the shower after my parents took the boys for the night (thank you!) Chad and I hit Target to review the registry… did I mention it was the night before the shower? Have you ever done this before? You know, wait so late that there is nothing left on the registry but a tent, 2 bath towels, an out-of -stock cutting board, and a few online only items. Well, we threw together a Welcome Mat, a leaf bag, a pair of pruning shears, and an extension cord!! Packaged it all in a nice big green Rubbermaid tub… and came out with a pretty darn cute gift! Tara, I hope you like it… it is all from your registry after all! J


I snagged this cute little bird right after Christmas from Earthbound Trading Company for like 98 cents. Now I wish I would have picked up 3 or 4.




Gavin wanted in on the action...




Isn't it cute for a mish-mash of left over registry items? I'm so glad we decided not to just get the queen size air matress, wrap it up, and be done with it.

-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment