Saturday, August 9, 2014

doTERRA Essential Oils

Last week, I hooked up with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while {I worked for her for a bit during my Real Estate years}. She is on a new business adventure selling a product that she knew I'd be interested in.

I met her at the home of a stranger {how do I get myself into these situations??} for a class about essential oils. I have always loved meeting new people and one of the other guests was a childhood friend and so I actually enjoyed myself very much! :)

This is what I ended up purchasing.


This is the Family Physician Kit which comes with 10 5ml bottles including:
Lavender
Lemon
Peppermint
Melaleuca
Oregano
Frankincense
Deep Blue
Breath
DigestZen
On Guard
And a 15ml bottle of Slim and Sassy

I also purchased a 115ml bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil {used for dilution}, the book Modern Essentials, a 10ml roller bottle of PastTense, and a cold air diffuser.

I have been making an effort over the last couple years to eliminate chemicals from our home. Combined with my growing frustration with the medical and insurance industries led me here.
I am so excited to learn more about using these oils to help my family and avoid expensive and synthetic medications!

No comments:

Post a Comment